Bank Of America Activate Debit Card
- Activate a debit card associated with a Bank of America checking account
- Activation will take less than 1 minute to complete
- Alternatively the customer can also call the number on the debit card to start the activation process
The Bank of America debit card activation service is free to use and requires the customer to be a BOA account holder (checking or savings account). Customers who are already BOA online banking customers can simply activate BOA debit card by providing their online ID while new customers will have to go through a short but bothersome registration process (please have a valid email address when registering).
Bank of America Activate Debit Card Comments
- Allows for easy and simply online activation
- Bank of America is Member FDIC
- BOA debit cards will not hurt or harm a credit score
Don’t want to bother with a lame debit card? Like earning reward points? Customers who fall into this line of thought should consider a Bank of America credit card. BOA specializes in travel, cash back, low interest rate, and credit rebuilding cards. Some of the more popular Bank of America credit cards include:
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards (ideal for people who love cash money as it provides a 0 online sign up bonus… this is truly to good to pass up)
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards (a must for people who like to travel plus it comes with 20,000 bonus travel points)
- BankAmericard (simple credit card with no annual fee and a super low Introductory APR)
The most popular of of the three named cards above is the BankAmericard Cash Rewards because like Randy Moss says “straight cash homie”. This cash rewards card also hits hard with a 2% back at grocery stores and 3% cash back on gas PLUS card holders will receive a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account.