Shell Account Online
- Customers who have a Shell credit card can logon to manage their account, including making a payment, checking the balance, and more
- To help keep financial information as safe as possible, Shell recommends changing the password to a credit card account at least once every 60 to 90 days
- Shell credit cards let customers finance their fuel purchases, and only work at Shell stores (for gas or for purchases made in the store)
Shell Account Registration Guide
In case you do not have an online account for your Shell credit card, we will tell you how to make it. It is easy to register on shell.accountonline.com, and all you need for that is your Shell credit card. After registration, you will be able to feel all the benefits of having a Shell online account.
So, in order to register your Shell credit card account, you should:
- Visit shell.accountonline.com
- Have your Shell credit card in hand
- Input your credit card number in a bar titled “Card Number”
- After that, put a name as it appears on your card
- Input security code
- Put last 4 digits of the primary cardholder's SSN
- When all the necessary information is entered, click on Verify button and proceed with registration
Done! You have created your own Shell credit card online account and now you can manage your account easily.
The most popular Shell credit card is the “Drive For Five” card that lets users save 5 cents on every single gallon of gas purchased, including Shell’s famous nitrogen enriched fuels. There is no limit to the amount of discount Shell customers can receive. Shell’s “Drive For Five” card even lets users add their family members at no charge, and provides convenient online access broken down by each user. Keep in mind that Shell Drive for Five Card is suitable only for fuel purchases at Shell gas stations. It may be beneficial if you are a standing customer at Shell gas stations and you wouldn’t mind the possibility to save some money and get rewards.
In addition, Shell offers its customers Shell Platinum Select Mastercard. This is basically a credit card which can be used as usual Mastercard credit card with a great reward in the form of saving on fuel.
Shell Account Online Comments
- With Shell’s Platinum Select Mastercard, cardholders actually save double the amount of the Drive For Five Card: 10 cents every gallon of Shell gas
- Any Shell credit card has the highest level of security, and gives cardholders zero responsibility for any unauthorized purchases
More to Know Shell
Shell is an oil company that’s the American branch of the Royal Dutch Shell company.
- Is the market leader with about 25,000 Shell locations across America
- Has their headquarters located in Houston, Texas and employs over 22,000 workers in the US (and about 93,000 employees worldwide)
- Converting Texaco stores to Shell stores was called “the largest re-branding in American history”
To contact Shell about a credit card issue:
- Shell Card Payments, P.O. Box 9001011, Louisville, KY 40290-1011