- The Donatos Feedback site lets customers who have eaten at a Donatos Pizza restaurant leave feedback about their dining experience, from the food to the Donatos staff
- Customers can also take the Donatos
- As a thank you for taking the time to complete the Donatos guest survey, every customer who finishes will be entered for the chance to win a Donatos gift card
To get started taking the Donatos
More to Know About Donatos Feedback Survey
- Takes less than 10 minutes to take
- Must be 18 years of age
- It does not appear the survey can be taken over the phone
Donatos Pizza has 200 locations across the US, mostly in Ohio. Their pizza can also be found at Ohio Stadium and the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. The first Donatos was purchased in 1963 by Ohio State sophomore student Jim Grote (he paid $1,300).
The Donatos pizza company was actually purchased by McDonald’s in the early 2000s when McDonald’s was attempting to enter the pizza business. Jim Grote and his daughter repurchased that share from McDonald’s just a few years later as McDonald’s turned their focus elsewhere. Today, Donatos still has their headquarters in their original home of Columbus, Ohio.
To contact Donatos corporate offices about feedback
- Write to them through snail mail at 935 Taylor Station Road, Columbus, Ohio 43230
- Call Donatos HQ at (614) 864-2444 (or 1-800-DONATOS)