Chase Refer A Friend
- With the Chase Refer A Friend program, users can get rewarded for every person they refer to sign up for a Chase credit card
- The friend should receive the email offer from Chase in a week or less
- Most Chase credit cards require s good to excellent credit score so don’t bother emailing an offer to a friend with bad credit
Chase Refer A Friend Comments
- There is no limit to the number of people who can sign up during the referral period, but there is a limit of 25 e-mails per day that can be sent
- Once Chase cardholders have used all of their e-mail invitations, they can use Twitter and Facebook to earn even more
- Chase cardholders can earn up to 50,000 reward points every single year from friend referrals
If a card holder enters a friend’s e-mail address as a referral, that person will only receive e-mail from Chase regarding this specific credit card offer, and won’t receive any other offers or promotions.
How long will it take to get Chase refer a friend credit?
Once a referral signs up for a card, the person that referred them will receive credit within 6 to 8 weeks after they use their Chase card for the first time. Due to the confidential nature of credit cards, customers cannot be notified which of their friends sign up for a card, or which ones are approved and begin to use their Chase card. Any questions about the Chase Refer A Friend Program can be directed to a customer service agent at 877-242-7372.