Dillards Make A Payment Online
Dillard’s card offers 3 major advantages to its owner:
- Shopping, which you can do online, in any Dillard’s store, on the phone, or through a catalog
- Purchase points, which you get two of for every single dollar spent at Dillard’s
- Rewards, which you get your choice of two once you hit 1,500 point total points – a 10% off coupon, or a rewards certificate
Dillard’s is famous for its particular manner and style which appeal customers to apply for Dillard’s credit cards. Here’s a look at just a few of the benefits that come along with your new account. When you enroll your account in online services, you can pay your Dillard’s bill online, manage your account information, make the change to entirely paperless statements, and track rewards points you’ve earned.
- The Dillard’s credit card is issued and administered by
- On qualifying purchases, you can earn 0% APR for 12 or 24 months
- Elite status will also give you complimentary amenities at 1,000 different luxury hotels around the world
- To earn and keep Elite status, you’ll need to make ,000 in purchases each calendar year, and be no more than two payment past your due date
- Purchases like cash advances, fess, gift cards, interest charges, money orders, and traveler’s checks will not accumulate rewards points for your account
Elite status which provides numerous benefits is available for card owners. It includes free standard shipping on any dillards.com purchase (up to almost per purchase), free gift wrapping on purchases (up to almost per purchase), free monthly bonus points, double rewards points during special shopping events, and invitations to private shopping events where the only people you’ll be shopping with are Dillard’s very best customers.
You can contact someone regarding your Dillard’s card at:
- Dillard’s Card Services/Wells Fargo Bank N.A., P.O. Box 10347, Des Moines, IA 50306-0347