Fort Worth Texas H2Online
- Login or sign up to make a payments towards your Fort Worth Water Department bill
- If you’re a first time user, you will need the account number that appears on your bill and and your cycle and route numbers to register
- If you don’t have a copy of your bill, contact customer service to obtain this information
The city of Fort Worth provides thousands of customers with clean, safe water each and every day. To make paying your water bill as convenient as possible, they have established an online system that provides access to your account. To set up your account for the first time, you will need to know your account number, plus the cycle number and route number that appears on your bill. If you don’t know this information, call customer service to obtain it. Once you have your account set up, the only information you’ll need to pay your bill will be your account login and password.
- Payments will be credited and posted to your account within two days
- To establish new service, call 817-392-4477 any time day or night, or stop by a customer service location during normal business hours
- You can save payment information on one or multiple cards to your account, so there’s no need to enter this information each time. Your information is securely stored
- If you have multiple locations with a water account, you can view those under one online login. You must first create a separate online account for each location, then call customer service to have those account consolidated.
- By signing up for
To contact the city of Fort Worth regarding your water bill, use:
- 817-FW-24-HRS (817-392-4477)
- Fort Worth Water Department, P. O. Box 870, Fort Worth, TX 76101