- Reading Assistant is not compatible with the standard Firefox browser
- My.sciLEARN.com is managed by Scientific Learning Corporation
- Use Firefox ESR or upgrade to Reading Assistant Plus
The user will need to login with their Login Email and password. Internet access is required in order to login and the service is designed for staff employees only. Students can login by clicking on the student login tab and providing their school or district and then enter the first few letters of the
school or district name, then choose from the provided list. Students who have trouble accessing the service should reach out to their teacher.
- Easy to use
- Designed for both students and teachers
- Reading Assistant does not support 64-bit browsers, so avoid downloading the Windows 64-bit installer for Firefox ESR
- Any questions in regards to the service can be directed to Scientific Learning Customer Support
- Those who misplaced their my sciLEARN password will have to provide their login email in order to start the recovery process
- Those who don’t receive an email titled “Your MySciLEARN Account Password” within 10 minutes will want to check their spam inbox or make the request again
- Users who do not know their login email will have to contact their district or school manager in order to obtain the email address associated with the sciLEARN account
In order for students to use theFirefox with Reading Assistant they will need to switch to the Firefox Extended Support Release browser on Windows or Macintosh workstations.