My Cigna Log In
- Customers who are registering only to enroll in a Cigna Life, Accident or Disability Insurance plan will need to use the temporary User ID and password that was provided by the employer to Cigna
- To register for a Cigna account, customers will need to provide their first and last name, their date of birth, their Cigna customer ID or Social security number
Anyone who is or participating in a My Cigna Health Plan can create an account, as well as anyone who is enrolling or who is participating in a Cigna Life, Accident or Disability Insurance Plan. Anyone who is covered by a family member’s Cigna plan can register for an account, but they will not have any access to claims or detailed coverage information.
My Cigna Log In Comments
- Cigna user who are registering to take a Health Assessment with Cigna will need to make a separate registration each each person needing an assessment (for example, a spouse and dependents will each need their own) and have each person login with their own ID and password
- Users are not required to pay a fee for using the Health Assessement service
More About Cigna
- Cigna’s current slogan is “We Can Help You Be at Your Best”
- Cigna Corporate Headquarters, 900 Cottage Grove Road, Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Any questions about the My Cigna health service can be directed to 800-997-1654
Cigna was founded in 1982 by a merger between Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (also known as CG) and INA Corporation. Today, Cigna offers Medicare/Medicaid products, along with life, accident, and health insurance. Cigna has 35,800 (in a Dec 2012 measurement), operates in over 30 countries around the world, and has an annual revenue of almost $30 billion.