My Garmin Register
- Allows a consumer to register a Garmin product online
- Customers can browse Garmin products by category when registering
- The service is available in a variety of languages to include English
My Garmin Register Comments
- Free and easy to use
- A must for anyone who purchases an expensive Garmin product
- Canada customers can dial 1-866-429-9296 for support
- UK customers can call 03708501242 for support
Common products that are registered using the My Garmin service include in-car GPS, GPS equipped fitness products, fishfinders and marine VHF radios, and ATC surveillance and hazard avoidance. Please note the Garmin Product Serial Number will be required when registering most products and the customer will have to create a My Garmin Register account with a valid email address.
- Switzerland based technology firm
- Founded in 1989 under the name ProNav
- Specializes in automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sport activities GPS
Garmin was founded by Gary Burrell & Min Kaohas and today has more than 10,000 employees. The firm is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol GRMN and has annual revenues over 2 billion US Dollars. The Garmin Ltd. corporate office is based at M Schaffhausen, 8200 Switzerland and can be reached via phone by dialing 41 52 630 1600. Key compeititon to the firm comes in the form of other major players in the Scientific & Technical Instruments industry to include Navico Holding AS (privately held), TOM TOM, and the MiTAC International Corporation.