Bank Of America MD UI Debit Card
- With the Maryland UI benefit card, unemployment benefits are loaded directly to a debit card, so there’s no need for a bank account
- A MDUI card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, and can be used to make purchases in stores, online, over the phone, and through the mail
- When residents are first authorized Maryland unemployment benefits, their debit card will arrive in the mail within 7 to 10 days
Maryland residents drawing unemployment benefits how have the option to have their payments loaded directly to a debit card, which means there is no more check cashing fees or other hassles associated with receiving unemployment funds. There are no fees associated with traditional purchases on a MDUI card. The only time a fee is assessed is $1.50 for an ATM withdrawal.
Funds from a Maryland Unemployment debit card can be transferred to a
Bank Of America MD UI Debit Card Comments
If a resident loses their Maryland UI
What residents need to know about Maryland Unemployment:
Residents who become unemployed in the state of Maryland need to file a claim as quickly as possible, because their benefits start the week they are without work.
- Will need to know the address, phone number and separation reason for every single employer in the 18 months before applying
- The Maryland unemployment benefit ranges from a minimum of $25 weekly to a maximum of $430 every week
- Maryland calculates unemployment benefits by considering the first four of the last five calendar quarters worked
To contact a representative about the Maryland Unemployment Debit Card Program: