Follow Your Why
- Follow Your Why at, a private college founded in 1970
- Walden University understands the specific needs of adults learners, like a flexible schedule, and opportunities for online classes
- Walden has been regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a is member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Walden University is a private college that has almost 50 years of serving working professional, and understands what adult learners need.
One of Walden’s advertising campaigns focuses on “Follow Your Why.” A student’s “why” could be a number of things. It could be a thirst for knowledge, a commitment to provide for family, or a desire to have a better life. Everyone has a different “why,” and Walden University wants to be there no matter your “why.” Walden is there to help, you just have to Follow Your Why.
Examples of students following their why (i.e. Follow Your Why) include one who wanted to conduct research on HIV AIDS, one who wanted to help veterans and children in need, and one who wanted to teach healthy eating to prevent disease.
To contact Follow Your Why aka Walden University
- 100 S Washington Ave #900, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- An email address could not be found for Waldne
Potential students can request more information about Walden by filling out their personal information along with their intended course of study like counseling, health science, information technology, psychology, social work, leadership, and more.
Walden is accredited through the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and several of their
More about Walden University
Walden University is a private college headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1970 for working adults to pursue doctoral degrees. It is a part of Laureate Education, a global group of 80 universities across 29 countries. In 2010, Walden received about 70% of their income from federal grants, and financial aid programs, making it one of the most popular adult colleges in America.