Hot Topic Survey
- Take a short survey related to a purchase at Hot Topic
- This customer survey is issued by Hot Topic and the ForeSee survey company
- All feedback will be kept confidential and the customer’s information will never be shared with the Hot Topic employees that served them
The Hot Topic Survey will take less than 3 minutes to complete and requires the date of purchase, the Hot Topic receipt code, and requires the customer to confirm they are 13 years of age or older (those who are under the age of 13 are not allowed to take this promotional survey). The Hot Topic survey receipt code can be found in the bottom right hand corner of the customers receipt and will be 14 digits long).
Hot Topic Survey Comments
- Requires Internet connection
- All feedback will help improve the quality of the service at the local Hot Topic
- The customer’s information will never be sold to a third-party and will be used for customer service and promotional purposes only
- Industry, CA based alternative culture retailer
- Caters to the less cool kids in United States high schools who have a desire to wear dark clothing
- Was founded by Orv Madden in 1988
Hot Topic has around 650 locations (most of which are in suburban malls through out the United States) and a good majority of their sales (around 40% according to industry experts) comes from sales of licensed band T-shirts. Besides T-Shirts the stores are market hoodies & sweaters, body jewelry, and makeup. Wen ordering online please allow 1-2 business days for Hot Topic to ship the order and another 3-7 business days for the item to arrive (depending on which shipping option was paid for). To check the status of an order from Hot Topic please dial 1.800.892.8674.
Hot Topic is a private firm and the corporate office can be found at 18305 San Jose Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748 and reached by phone by dialing (626) 839-4681 (please do not call this number with questions about the Hot Topic Survey).