Peoples Community Bank
- With online banking from Peoples Community Bank, you can manage everything related to your account from the convenience of home.
- It’s not only convenient, but also incredibly secure. Multiple security features are in place to make sure everything with your account stays safe.
- Sign up for online banking at any branch location
Peoples Community Bank has 14 locations throughout Missouri, and is dedicated to providing their customers with all the services of a big bank, but with the friendliness and personal attention of a small one. They started as the State Bank of Greenville, and grew to be a part of each community they were located in. By providing excellent customer service while maximizing shareholder return, they’ve become one of the best independent bank choices for customers in Missouri. They understand that every bit of success they have starts with their customers, and they strive to make each customer feel like they’re the only one.
To better serve their customers, they’ve introduced online banking. When you utilize your online account, you can check real time balances, transfer funds between two Peoples Community Bank accounts, make a payment on your loan, pay your bills electronically, request a stop payment on a check you’ve written, plus view copies of past paid checks and statements. Everything in handled through several layers of security measures to ensure that your information stays safe.
To open a checking account with Peoples Community Bank, you must have a minimum balance of $100. If your balance falls below $100, a $7 monthly fee will be assessed. For a traditional savings account, you will need $50. CDs, HSAs, and IRAs are available for those customers who wish to make their money work even harder and produce even better results.
To contact People’s Community Bank regarding your account:
- [email protected]
- Send an encrypted, secure message through your online portal
- (573) 598-1323
- 200 E 2nd Street Annapolis MO 63620