Loblaw Card Services
- The Loblaw Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company
LoblawCardServices.cais operated by Blackhawk Network (Canada) Ltd.
- Activation should take less than 3 minutes to complete
Submit Loblaw Card information such as Card Number, Expiration Date and Pass Code to enable the Card. Please note the Expiration Date and Pass Code can be found on the back of the Loblaw card (the pass code will be 3 digits long).
Once the customer has
LoblawCardServices Activationalso allows the customer to access the updated terms and conditions, obtain a list of participating stores, check a current balance, or update card information.
- The Loblaw card owners can return bought items due to Consumer Protections Act
- The card can be used to buy products besides bread
customerwill NOT have to show ID when using the card to make a purchase
- The card cannot be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco or when shopping at the Mobile Shop, or Cooking School in Loblaw stores
The valid Loblaw card is available for use at such Canadian retail shops as Loblaws, Atlantic Superstore, Bloor Street Market, Cash & Carry, Club Entrepot, Dominion (in Newfoundland & Labrador), Extra Foods, Fortinos, Independent City Market, Loblaws City Market, Maxi, Maxi & Cie, No Frills, Presto, Provigo, Provigo Le Marche, Real Canadian Superstore, Real Canadian Wholesale Club, Valu-mart, Wholesale Club, Your Independent Grocer, or Zehrs.
If the customer has funds remaining on the Loblaw card after the ‘Plastic Valid Thru’ date,they can request those funds free of charge, at any time after the Card ceases to work, at any Loblaw grocery store or by mail or email.
For issues concerning the Loblaw Card, please call 1-855-465-8881 or send an email to: [email protected] (please allow up to 48 hours for a response via email).